Big Change in My Life

 

 Hey, Guys Am Edward Scott from New York but some people call me Eddy affectionately. My friends love to call me Eddy more than Edward. I am a lover of coffee and also a big foodie. The amazing thing is I got so many changes in my life which am going to tell you in this blog.

We are four members in my family, My Mother, Father, My Granny and me. I am the only son of my parents that’s why sometimes they call me the name “Heart”. Sometimes I consider “Heart” as my nickname “LOL’. From my childhood, I got so much love from everyone that’s why I got used to living in my comfort zone and I did not want to get out of it.

Meet with my Best Friend “MY MOM”


I used to be very shy in my school and college days as well that’s why I had no friend circle for me to hang out with. But guys let me tell you that at that time when I had no friend to share any problems then that time I had my mom with me. She is still like my best friend and I still love to share everything with her. We do everything together like we eat together, we go shopping together, we dance together.

I Considered my House “A WHOLE WORLD”

when I was in college I considered my house as my “WHOLE WORLD’ because I never had my friend circle and I rarely go out of the house. When I completed my graduation my parents decided that I have to continue my further studies from the other town. My dad started searching online for the Best College for me in Florida where my Granny lives. He chooses Florida because Granny is living alone and nobody is there to take care of her. He sends me there so that I can take care of her along with my studies.


I had no problem changing the town because I love Granny so much. In my childhood, she used to tell me the amazing stories which I used to love so much. I started packing my luggage one day before so that If I forget something to take along with me, I can take care of that too. at the night, Dad came from the office along with the envelope. When I opened it up, I saw a ticket from Southwest Flights to Florida along with my pocket money.

When I About to Left my House

I got to the shopping mall and bought all the necessary stuff for me with pocket money and went to Florida the next day. I was little sad because now that time was to left my sweet home which I used to call “MY WHOLE WORLD” and of course my life “MY PARENTS”. So when I shifted to Florida I met with my Granny at the Airport. She was waiting for me since 2 hours with her car across the road.

When I Went to Florida for My Further Studies


When she saw me, she just grabbed me in her arms and started crying and I started telling her that I will never go anywhere else. We sat in the car and went the home in just half an hour. I took a cold shower as soon as I reached home. When I got downstairs I saw that Granny was trying to cook but she was also very exhausted like me so I made her sit in the hall and I started cooking for us.

Finally Came Out from My Comfort Zone

Now I finally came out of my comfort zone and also must tell you that I got so many changes in me from the last year. I started observing people and I started loving myself. Granny taught me many things about her life experience and I listen to her very carefully and started walking on the path which was shown to me by her. Thanks to loving Granny for helping me to get out of my comfort zone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life