“Love The Places That make me Realize How Tiny My Problems Are,


Being in Love with something is like you are traveling to another world. Well for me Travelling is the only love in my life and this kind of love has amazing vibes if you can feel it. You can only fall in love with Travelling when you have the ability to feel every single vibe that coming from nature for you. just listen to nature and take your steps towards the incredible journey because no one cares about you so just think about yourself and your goals.

Don’t Let Your Wishes to be Die


We are living in a very wide world and this beautiful world has a lot of things to show you but the problem is we are also surviving in a busy world as well in which no one has even a single minute for anyone. For me, we are just a human and we also have so many wishes to fulfill but just because of some hurdles we have to kill our wishes and that is like so heartbreaking thing for anyone. If you want to find happiness in anything so just give some time to yourself and go towards the path where your heart wants.

When I Feel I am Missing Something Special

Life is like a race of the infinite road where no one can stop to get relax and if anyone takes a break for a while then that means He/she will be out from the race of life. I am that person who always listens to his heart and doesn’t have care about what others are saying. When I was in college I have everything in my life including enjoyment also and the big thing is the support from my family. My parents always support me in my likings that’s why I don’t have to face any sort of issue and I was like a Doll in a safe place. I don’t want to be a doll of a house so I decided to get some change in my life because I want to feel the real race of life.

Finally, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and to become a member of the race so that I can get life experience from the competitors. I changed the town and started studying in Florida and just because of my decision I got a really very amazing friend circle of 6 friends. My new friends are like my family members because they also support me in everything as like my parents.

My first vacation was from Southwest Flights to Miami and I had a really amazing vacation in Miami. Me and I living like a beautiful family and also we shared a lot with each other. At last, I want to say that just believe in yourself and take your steps towards the path of your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life