One Life, One World, Explore it!



Hey Guys, Am Edward Scott from New York. My friends and my family members call me Eddy affectionately. From my childhood, I love traveling so much because the vibes which I can get from exploring the unique places maybe something I can’t get from anywhere else. The formula of living life for me is exploring the beautiful planet.

Life Experience Through Exploring


According to my traveling is like something which can never end, Travelling is for those who want to listen to each song which sings by nature. We are living in just a single place which is our home and we call our Home “A Whole World”. Guys let me tell you that as much as you can explore, just explore it because through exploring you not only get a chance to travel but you will also get life experience which is important for everyone.

When I was a kid I used to listen to amazing stories from my Granny. She taught me so much in my childhood days that’s why she is not only my Granny but also she is my best friend too. I am not close to my dad because he always busy with his work that’s why he doesn’t have time even to sit with me even for 10 minutes.

Mostly I love places which are too close to nature because that kind of place is away from the crowd that’s why I feel peace over there. I have explored more than 41 countries in my life and the places which I love in these is Arabic countries because the food and the markets are so amazing and too unique.

When I went to Walt Disney World


In 2017 I went to Walt Disney World which is in FL, Orlando, USA. I am a citizen in the USA that’s why visiting Florida is not tough for me. When I entered Walt Disney World I saw that place like ‘A New World” in front of me. If you want some excitement in your life, then you must have to visit Walt Disney World at least once in your life. from swings to amazing rides and the delicious ice cream you will get whole stuff over there.

If you want to give wings to your dreams, then don’t think much and also don’t listen to anyone. Just listen to your heart and do what your heart says because you are yourself who have the right to live life according to your way. So give wings to your dreams and fly high with your wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life