Still Round the Corner, There May Wait, a New Road for You!


Being a traveler had not been a choice since childhood, there was a time, I used to play with kind of wired things such as waste bottles, cans, and with the models of superheroes too and I loved to play with that stuff because while playing I found something unique in them. Childhood is the only time in which the child can develop their mind and can be so creative in their different fields so that’s why my parents left me free from the burden of unnecessary things.

The Things Which was Lacking in me

They have strong trust in me so that’s why I had a responsibility to not hurt them. As I started to grow, I set things in mind and that was, to achieve something great in life so that my parents don’t need to bow down in front of anyone. I tried so many fields to prove my talent but I always returned from there with disappointment only. I tried to play basketball, cricket and even tried chess as well but I always felt something lacking in me, but the thing which was lacking in me at the time was “I DON’T KNOW”.

When I got at the age of 17 then I was like a boy with so many disabilities because I dreamt of many things but I can’t achieve just because of my low confidence and disinterest in those things. My dad wants me to be a doctor but let me tell you that I was also not good in studies too and just because of my dad’s dream to make me a successful doctor, he sent me to Granny’s house so that I can focus on just studies and stay away from my friend circle.

The Time When I Finally Changed My Shelter

I accepted the decision that he made for me and got to Granny’s house which is in Florida. When I reached there, I realized that I forgot to get my second luggage in a rush so I called the United AirlinesCustomer Service and with the help of their assistance, I got my luggage back. Granny was so happy when she saw me in front of her, she was so happy and I was also but not from the inside.

I started focusing on my studies and joined tuitions as well so that I can get help from there. I started cooking because Granny is too old for doing the household stuff so I thought to take over the house works on me. I used to be in a little saddest mode then one day passing from the gallery to the balcony, Granny came to me and she asked me the reason to be like this. She thought that am not enjoying the company of her then I told her that I want to put my interest in something unique so that I can fill up that corner which is lacking in me.

Heart Touching Memories inside The Album


Granny got to the storeroom which is on the terrace and I followed her so that If she needs any sort of help so I can be her backbone. When we got in the storeroom, she opened a large box in which she collected so many things that came from the past many years. A minute later she lifted an album and indicated I to take that album from her hand. After getting the album, we went back to where we came from. I pulled the chair to me and gave it to Granny so that she can sit comfortably.

The formula of Happiness “Live Life Well”


She opened the album and shown me which I saw so many pictures of Grandpa where he was on the many amazing destinations. She said that Grandpa was a traveler and working in a traveling agency. Grandpa had so many options to earn money but he has chosen his career in traveling because he loved exploring the planet. He always told his formula to everyone which is “Life LIFE WELL”.

Now I got my way which I can see clearly in front of me and I also took the decision to be a traveler like my Grandpa. From that time to now I have traveled to so many countries and got so many memorable moments in my camera along with my friends and my beloved Granny. 

Source URL: https://my-life-experiences.mystrikingly.com/blog/still-round-the-corner-there-may-wait-a-new-road-for-you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life