We Dream in Colors Borrowed from the Trips



Hello Everyone, hope you all are doing great! Actually, I am in India right now. Yeah India means a country with a full package of uniqueness. A few days ago I was in my office and working in my cabin with a cup of hot coffee in AC. That time was lunchtime but I had lots of work to do which was pending. I was just so busy doing my things and unaware of what is happening around me. Suddenly my boss came into my cabin and sat down on the chair which was next to me.

When my Aggressive Boss Came into my Cabin



Well, I must say that my boss is very rude in nature and whenever he says even a single word then you will find an aggressive person in him. That day he came to me and asked me “How are things going?”. I was a little surprised because he was looking at me with a smile which was like a monster’s smile for me but I keep calm and replied to him in a polite manner.

Four Envelops with Different Colors



He gave me four envelops which were different in color from each other. When I opened it up then I got to see was a card and a ticket inside the envelope and the ticket was for a trip to different countries. He asked me for a destination where I was to visit this vacation so I told him that I want to visit India this vacation. He gave me that envelop which was for India and he said that he chooses four staff that are working so well as comparison to others so he selected me as well in those four staff.

When my Feelings was on The Peak of the Mountain

I was very happy and my feeling was like I am at the top of the peak of any biggest mountain. All I want to say is that I can’t describe my feelings in words but still am trying to tell you how much I was happy at that time. When the lunch got over all the staff came into the office and sat down in their own spaces then Boss got to those rest three staffs and gave their tickets to them.

I Got to The Airport

When I get back home I was very excited and told everything to my parents. After having dinner, I started packing my bags and got to take a cold shower for having a better sleep. The next day I wake up early and got to the airport and my tickets was from Southwest Airlines Flights that were already on their pad. I got on the plane and finally, I flew to India which is like a dream destination for me.

When I Reached India



When I reached India, the first shock for me was a big crowd was front of me with very different and colorful outfits on them. I was a little surprised and very excited at the same time. I got out from the Indira Gandhi International Airport and book a cab from Airport to the Hotel. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the biggest and beautiful Airport with an amazing interior and exterior as well which is in New Delhi. New Delhi is the capital of India and you fill also find many amazing historical buildings here with so many unique designs.

I have not explored everything in Delhi yet because I reached here yesterday. I sat on the balcony and having my tea so I thought to share my experience with you through the blog. So next time, when I will explore more beautiful places in India will share it on my next blog. So stay tuned with it. 

Source URL: https://cheapairlines.travel.blog/2021/07/22/we-dream-in-colors-borrowed-from-the-trips/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life