A Bureau of Vacation Plans


Hello to all readers at cyberspace, it’s me, your hail-fellow “Edward Scott”. Firstly, I would like to thanks all, who know me personally and who don’t know me as well for supporting me so much with their welcoming hands. I was kind of a shy person and never wanted to be in that space where I need to face any crowd but I also had a bureau of dreams in which I got a list of so many plans which says that I want to prove my talent to others too.

The Taunts made me Strong


I started figuring out everything from the life of a normal person to traveling to another country. I decided to fly to another country as well so that I can get more experience. Since childhood, I was not the topper of any standard but still, always I had a strong belief to be the one who always got the appreciation of teachers. Some of my classmates also said the “You will achieve definitely one day a BIG ZERO”.

The One Who Always Made Me Understand That Am Not Less Than Anyone


At that time, there was only my class teacher who always made me understand that these people just want to break my spirit and I don’t have to be weak whether anything good or bad will happen to me. As time has gone by, I started trying to be a focused person so that no one can interrupt my studies. Finally, at the stage of last year in my school, I got the position of 3rd which was really unbelievable for me. My parents were also so much happy when they got my result in their hands.

When I Got the First Job


Now it was time to achieve something big so I started trying for getting a job in any traveling company because traveling is my passion. I got the job in Florida and started working with a salary of 269. 01415 US Dollars was enough for me to pay the fees of college and to fulfill my expenses. After getting the first salary, I paid the college fees first then I made a plan for a trip to Hawaii by getting the indulgence of United Airlines Customer Service and I must say that United Airlines always get you amazing assistance.

When I went on my first vacation to Florida with my first salary. I was able to take my family on a vacation too on my own penny then I realized that those who always loved to break my spirit, they are the only reason for me to be the strong one. Just because of their taunts, I finally achieved something big which is not a BIG ZERO but it is a bureau of my future traveling plans, which is going to happen on my own penny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life