A Trip to Jordan

 

World-class archaeological spots, incredible desert scenery, the welcoming people, the mouth-watering food, and the morning rays that touch on the desert- there are so many reasons to visit Jordan. I have mentioned all the reasons that I experience on my own and what about you? So, whatever the reason is, Jordan is such a beautiful place to visit for a vacation. This is the perfect place whether you are going with your family or with your loved one.

When I went there the first time, the first thing that I noticed was the archaeological sites through the road when we were going to the hotel. I was alone on the trip but like me, a guy has also traveled with me alone so when we were on the bus, I offered him snacks and then we got amazing company. We traveled a lot together and had a lot of fun too.

I am from USA and he was from Turkey so he knows the language a little bit of the local people of Jordan that’s why communicating with the local people was not tough for both of us. He really helped me a lot in my journey.

When we went to the hotel, we noticed the design of the interior and the exterior as well because the work done on the walls was so meticulously. Not just the wall, every single thing was so incredible even the dress was so unique. We were 17 strangers as tourists in the same hotel so we got to our hotel room one by one. After took a hot shower, our trip guide called us down the ladder so went there and I saw a beautiful table decorated with fruits and mouth-watering food. The smell that came from the hall of food was so yummy.

The Amazing View of Treasury at Petra

Now it was the time to explore the beauty of Jordan and I took my camera along with me. We again got on the bus and then they took us to the treasury at Petra. The view of treasury at Petra was very unique for me because I have never seen a place like that before. There was much-broken peace of buildings with unique designs and I thought this place is the most tourist attraction place.

We got to so many places and enjoyed ourselves a lot. Jordan is a wonderful place to visit with your family or your loved one. For your bookings with discounted tickets, you can visit United Airlines Reservations and can easily be got various packages of discounts. Have you read the whole blog? So what are you waiting for? just pack your bags and get ready for the next vacation spot this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life