It Feels Good to Be Lost in The Right Direction

Hello to all my readers and firstly I want to say thanks for always appreciating my blogs. I started my journey from where I was zero but today I have travelled almost 52 countries and able to share my travelling experiences to the readers. I am here not for earning money or showing off. I just love to explore and sharing my experiences to the people so that if anyone have plans for any vacation, my any post can help them in finding out great spot.

Let’s Talk About my New Vacation Spot ‘Ohio”

Ohio is the state of United States of America and It is the 34th largest by area. I have not covered everything there because I had to come back for some office work and that was urgent. Let me tell you the story behind making plan for Ohio. Florida has always been my favorite place since 6 years so I always love to put the name of “Florida” in the vacation spot list whenever we plan for trip. This time when my mom talked about finding the great location for vacation, then I told her to visit Florida again. She started screaming on me because I again wanted to visit Florida and they got tired of visiting Florida again and again so they wanted to visit some new place.

There was still plenty of places left in United States where I have not been before so I started searching about those places. At the next morning, the first thing that I did was, I searched all the states in United States so that I can filter out the one desirable location. I filtered 5 states in which I finally select “Ohio”. I had never heard about Ohio before so I typed Ohio in the google search bar then I got so many blogs about Ohio. I started reading those blogs then I thought this is the perfect place for our next vacation plan.

Dad was busy in some office work so I did the part of booking flight tickets by my own. I booked my tickets from United Airlines and I got the easy booking process so I got no problem. There is always great pain in my granny’s feet so she uses a wheelchair for going somewhere. I had to take care about her feet also because she can’t stand by her feet. I read the blog of “How to add wheelchair assistance in United Airlines?” then I contact the experts for support and yeah! I got the amazing assistance by them.

The vacation in Ohio gone really great because Ohio is the most populated state and famous for markets. I bought so many things from there and clicked so many memorable moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life