Fly to the most Dreamlike Destination-Istanbul and make your Days count!

 


My parents have been to Istanbul, and they can’t stop praising it. It made me more excited to plan a visit to this destination. My brother and I could not wait to visit Istanbul, so we started planning the trip. I have already heard so many beautiful things about Istanbul that It made me even more curious and excited.

My brother and I were counting the days left for our flight. After a long wait, we finally boarded our flight and reached Istanbul airport and straight away headed to our hotel, “Ciragan palace Kempinski Istanbul”. I have been to so many destinations in the world, but this felt so unique and beautiful. Also, we decided to stay in this property as weknew they provided the best services as my parents also stayed here, but there are many other options to make bookings for. If you are looking for some of the best accommodation places, here we go-

  • Serkeci mansion 
  • Shangri-la Bosphorus Shangrila 
  • Four seasons hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus 
  • White House Hotel Istanbul 
  • Pera  palace hotel 
  • Sumahan on the water 
  • The Ritz- Carlton Istanbul

We started exploring this fantastic destination from next day. Blue Mosque was our first place which we decided to explore in Istanbul. I don’t think any words are enough to explain the beauty and elegance of this mosque.

This was the most beautiful mosque I have witnessed in my life. So many people were there to see this place. My brother loves capturing places, so he clicked so many beautiful pictures of this mosque too. The domes, narrow towers made this place look so beautiful. After this one, we headed to Taksim square. A lot of you must have heard this name before.

If you are in Istanbul, do not miss this landmark. One can see the Taksim republic monument here. Apart from this, there are many bars, restaurants and shops at this square. We had some of the yummiest food here and had a few drinks. There are some of the best places to eat at. Some of the places where one can grab their meals are-

  • Feriye palace 
  • Asitane 
  • Banyan 
  • St. Reggis brasserie 
  • Sunset grill and bar 
  • Nar lokanta 
  • Ulus 29 
  • 16 Roof 
  • Mikla

We were back to our room after enjoying the whole day. The next day, we went to “Istanbul modern”. This is a perfect place forall art lovers. We witnessed some of the best artworks of much-known artists.

People from all over the world were there to see the most beautiful artworks. After this, we headed to Ortakoy. We reached Ortakoy with the help of a ferry. This is the neighbourhood where not many people come, so we enjoyed a lovely time here. From this place, we left for our hotel.

We started the next day with our visit to the “Grand Bazaar”. It is my all-time favourite place in Istanbul. I have neverseen such a vast market. There were endless shops; I have never seen so many shops in one place. I bought so many things for myself and for my family too. I buy a souvenir of every destination I travel to, so did the same from this one.

I got different souvenirs from Istanbul too. The best thing about this market is its affordable prices. I loved how polite all the shopkeepers were. Along with this many shops, there were restaurants too. As we were hungry so we decided to have our lunch at the grand bazaar. Some of the other places and landmarks of Istanbul were also worth visiting. If you are also planning to visit Istanbul, then don’t miss out on these points-

  • Süleymaniye Mosque 
  • Topkapi Palace Museum 
  • Istanbul Archaeological Museums  
  • Basilica Cistern 
  • Hagia Sophia

After spending the most fantastic time here, it was time to come back home. As I had to make some changes in my bookings, so did it using Southwest Airlines Flights option. It was one of the most amazing trips of my life, one with all comfort and enjoyment!

Source URL: https://my-life-experiences.mystrikingly.com/blog/fly-to-the-most-dreamlike-destination-istanbul-and-make-your-days-count

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life