A Life of a Hostel Guy

Hey Guys, Am Edward Scott from New York. I am a travel lover and love to explore something unique at least once every month but apart from this I also love to engage with some new personalities so that I can share my traveling stories with them. When the lockdown begins I started feeling alone because I am living in New York which is away from my family. My family lives in Los Angeles along with my grandparents but I have to come to New York just because of my further studies.

Robin Loves to Read Novels

Here I am living in a hostel and sharing a room with a guy of my age and his name is “Robin”. Robin loves to read novels in his free time and he didn’t talk much so that’s why even after 1 year, we haven’t become good friends and that is the only reason for my loneliness and I started checking online for better friends so that I can get some amazing time with them.

When I Connect with Social Platforms

I scrolled to many websites so that I can get a better platform where I can find some good connections for myself and I can go hang out with them. I also tried many social sites for that but after spending 1 week on social platforms I still have not got a friend to hang out with. I was very disappointed and uninstalled all the social platforms. Now I was feeling too weird and I wanted to take leave for 1 week so that I can go to my parents’ house.

Got to Los Angeles to my Parents

Now I was in Los Angeles with my parents and I shared everything with them. After listening to me with full attention, momma said that it's happening when you are new at any place. this time I don’t feel good even at my own house, I feel like there is something missing. I took leave for 1 week but I returned to the hostel in just 2 days.

When I Engage with 2 New People

I came to my room and I saw that robin was sitting on his bed along with 2 guys who were his childhood friends and came here to meet him. I also met and chatted with them for at least a half-hour then they offer me to come on a trip to an incredible place where we have not been yet. I was very happy and at that time I had no words to say because my happiness says a lot so there was no use of any words.

I Got New Friends to Hang out with

Now I have amazing friends and the amazing thing is they also travel lovers like me. I was very excited and without wasting any minute made a call to my parents so that I can get some money so that they can book my ticket also. When I asked mom for some money then she said that daddy has not got his salary yet so she can’t afford much for me. I was upset and I started thinking that now I can’t go on any trip.

When Robin was there with me to Share my Problems

I left the room and went to the garden area then suddenly Robin came up to me and asked the reason for my sadness. I was feeling a little weird to share with him about the budget issue but I took a deep breath and told him everything. After listening to me very carefully, Robin said that there is a solution also for every problem, all we need to do is find the perfect solution for the problem. I was glad that at least there is someone to listen and understand my worries.

Got The Destination Where Budget Travellers Can Go

We started finding a website from where we can get the affordable fare on each flight ticket. After searching a lot, we still have not got the thing that we want. When we can’t have got the website then we started looking for a place where budget travelers can go. Now we got the link of any blog which is from any trekourway.com website. That blog was about Top Destinations for Budget Travellers. we scrolled down the blog page and we got some destinations where we can go even at a very pocket-friendly budget. Now we got the destination and that was “Malaysia”.

Got Back with Many Memorable Moments from Our Trip to Malaysia

Robin told the truth that if we search, we can find any solution to any problem. Now I was feeling like I am at the top of the world because now I have good friends with whom I can go hang out. We got to Malaysia and enjoyed ourselves a lot there and we came with many memorable moments. 

Source URL: https://travelloverr.medium.com/a-life-of-a-hostel-guy-3f729f04dd0d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life