Get along with me for my trip to the beautiful European Country of Switzerland


Are you planning to visit Switzerland? Know about my 5-day itinerary to help you plan your trip in a much better and easy way. I’m always concerned about my stay and flights, so I make the bookings quiet in advance to be free and of course save more money. I made the flight bookings for my trip to Switzerland with Southwest Airlines Flights as Southwest is known for its best services. I got the bookings done quietly at cheap fares with the best additional services for making my journey more comfortable and hassles free.

Airport transfers can also be stressful at times, so I made sure to make the bookings for airport transfers before I even arrived at my destination with the help of the best app called Klook. It makes booking airport transfers easy, and you know who will come to pick you up with their exact location. Booking airport transfers in advance keeps you stress-free, especially when on vacation.

The place I stayed in Switzerland was the ‘Opera Hotel.’ It was a beautiful hotel property. I checked in my room, took some rest, and headed out for a walk. The first thing I do when I visit a new place is exploring the neighborhood. So I just walk around the nearby streets to explore how people live there, what the neighborhood has to offer and know more about my surroundings.

Apart from this, I had booked a half-day city tour for myself that includes a cable car ride and a ferry ride, both at a very reasonable price online quickly on my phone. The best part I love about all the European countries is that you can actually sit outside under the sky and have delicious food at your favorite restaurants.

On the city tour, you can experience the SWISS luxury while walking through the city. The first stop was the olden part of Zurich, and the architecture around was mesmerizing. The views were incredible, and it was a great day spent.

On the second day, we went to the highest part of Zurich, Mount Jungfrau. The best way to travel in and around Switzerland, be it the internal connections, locals or the intercity, you can get yourself a SWISS travel pass. That made my travel around Switzerland much more convenient. You can take that once and travel in trams, buses, boats, and trains unlimited. This travel pass allows you to get unlimited rides on trains, boats, trams, buses, etc. The view was breathtaking from Mount Jungfrau. When in Switzerland, no matter where you go, you will always have beautiful views around you. We stopped by the Interlaken. It is a picturesque village between the lakes Brienz and Thun. The streets were all decorated, and it was a beautiful city between the lakes. Mount Jungfrau is a 2.5-3 hours distance that you can travel till Grandewald by bus and then take a train from there. The views on the way of Mountain ranges were stunning. To reach the top, you get to change a few trains, but the journey was itself so beautiful, and the view took my breath away. There was snow crunching under my feet. I wonder if something could be more beautiful than this. Switzerland has gorgeous views and some great activities, and we went to the Alpine Sensation and the ice palace. Everything in the palace was made with ice.

You will also get to experience Europe’s Longest Glacier as you walk around the Ice Palace. There was also a restaurant named Bollywood for a lot of Indian visitors to visit Switzerland. Do not miss the Indian food there.

The next day we went to Mount Titlis. The comfortable coach drive was scenic, and the mountain range views were beautiful. To reach Mount Titlis, we took the cable car. It was the first fully rotating cable car globally, and the journey was a lovely experience. On mount Titlis, there are over 200 Bollywood movies shot. We got on the ice flyer to get even more spectacular views of the breathtaking mountain range. It was foggy and chilly but flying through the mountains was the best experience of my life.

On day 4, we took a train to Lucerne. I also realized taking a travel pass was a great idea as you don’t have to buy tickets individually then and it is much more pocket-friendly. Lucerne is a compact yet beautiful city in Switzerland known for its medieval architecture. There’s a beautiful lake right in the middle of the town that makes it more attractive. The cruise ride in Lucerne was a great experience. A one-hour cruise ride is the best way to explore Lucerne and its beautiful views.

The next day we headed to explore Mount Pilatus from Lucerne which has the world’s steepest cogwheel trail. We took a cable car ride to Mount Pilatus and explored panoramic views as we ascend by the Gondola. The longest mountain slide experience was terrific. It was one of the best experiences of my life. After that thrilling journey, we were finally at Mount Pilatus, which was 7,000 ft. above sea level, and the view was incredible. The next adventure was traveling in the steepest cogwheel trail known as the world’s steepest railway at Mount Pilatus.

That was all I did in Switzerland. It was the best adventure trip I’ve had in a long while. Making the reservations in advance really helped me have a convenient and stress-free journey. I am so glad I made my flight bookings with Southwest Airlines Flights and my other local travel with Klook. It made me go through the vacation smoothly. Switzerland is the most beautiful vacation destination I’ve come across. Before this trip, I had just heard of it as the most loved tourist destination. Now I witnessed why and it is absolutely worth visiting at least once if you love nature, scenic beauty, breathtaking views and mountains and of course lots of adventure. This one destination is suggested by me to everyone out there for visiting once in a lifetime.

Source URL: https://www.klusster.com/portfolios/edward0scott110/contents/132664?code=cca37e80-d9e4-473d-80d2-e9463ea10b9e&share_content=true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Incident That I Can’t Forget

The Days in Milan Fashion Week

Journey of my Life